Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What's up and Debate Thoughts

As you can guess from the frequency of my posts, I've been quite busy with work.  Work at Best Buy has been going at high intensity.  It seems like I'm working 10 plus hours many days.  But it is what it is.

I was also up in Duluth this past weekend to help out with my duties at the Golden Inn.  I learned a couple things while I was up there.  One, it's getting a bit nippy in Duluth these days.  Two, I probably should get up there more often to see my mother.  

Regarding that Presidential Debate over 60 million folks saw, I read and hear that Mitt Romney proved that he was well prepared for the debate in sharp contrast to the President.  I have to agree with that assessment.  I saw much of the debate and I have to say that the President's body language was terrible and his answers to the questions appeared cliches while Mitt's body language was quite energized and engaged.  

His answers, while eloquent, were certainly not stuff that would appeal to small government conservatives.  When did we think Republicans would cheer Romneycare as a triumph of bipartisanship and that they are fan of green energy too?  These are strange days in a strange election season.

Regarding the debate tomorrow, perhaps Rep. Paul Ryan can ask the VP about the following (which I do give Mitt credit for bringing up against the President):



  Who says the Road to Serfdom is not already here?


No comments:

Post a Comment