Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Year Later

As you know as readers of this blog,  since December 2011 I committed myself to losing weight and improving my health.  Well, this past week I was at my regular check-in at Medifast and they told me that it was about a year ago that I reached my goal weight of 170 pounds from around 200 pounds.  Actually, today I'm down to around 155 pounds, so I've continued to lost about 45 pounds via the Medifast plan.  Need proof, here it is:

A picture of me at the Big Ten basketball tournament in March 2011:


Kind a thick chin there, don't you think?

Now,  a picture of me at the Big Ten basketball tournament in March 2012:


Difference?  You be the judge.

I feel better, I'm in better shape and have notably more energy now than I did back at 200 pounds.   Hopefully with the Almighty's help I can maintain this commitment to health.  

1 comment:

  1. The first picture is better, because you're representing a superior academic institution.

    ReplyDelete