Sunday, March 31, 2013

2013 Minnesota Twins Preview

After some investigation, I found the copy of the Twins preview video on my Macbook. For this preview, I was able to procure a learned man in Minnesota Twins baseball, Peter C. Magnuson Esq., to share his opinions on the upcoming season. Mr. Magnuson is not only a great Twins baseball mind, but also a lawyer and organist of the highest quality. Hence, enjoy this discussion both for it's enlightenment as well as its entertainment value for the next half hour (or pieces that make up a half hour).

 

Go Twins!

4 comments:

  1. As amusing as I'm sure the entire video is, it is a bit to lengthy. Had this video been 10 minutes or so, the case would have been different. Simply some food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have broken my boycott to watch this, and I appreciate the analysis of these two learned gentlemen.

    I scoff, however, at Nostrawongamus' inability to pick a number and stick to it. "75-78" is not "75" or "78". Why halt ye between two (or more) opinions, Nostra?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice video, Mr. Wong. It would have been even better if you had an opinion from a Tigers fan. Oh well, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete