Thursday, February 27, 2014

Comings and Goings...

On this cold late February night, I thought I'd summarize what I've been up to over the last month.



I worked up at the Golden Inn.  One of our most loyal customers is Dan's Feed Bin, an animal feed shop.


I attended a concert with the 'M' family.  There was some Schubert and Beethoven after a nice meal (prepared by me, of course) and a walk down the Skyway.  It was great evening with excellent fellowship.  Hope to do this more often.




I attended the annual sledding party at church.  This year it's been so cold that not snow has melted this winter, which made the sledding party even a greater success.


At the end of the month I could see from my condo that the days are getting longer, yet it's still cold.

How cold has it been this winter?  Apparently according to the meteorologists, this is the coldest winter in my lifetime.  Well, that's it.  I've decided to take on drastic action. What will I do?  I'll tell you in my next post.


1 comment: