Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 2: Journeys

Today was a busy day.  Let me explain:





I started my day here for breakfast


Then I went to Pirate City in Bradenton, FL to catch some Twins vs. Pirates baseball. Here's Byron Buxton, the top baseball prospect, gets a drink.



Here's Buxton at bat.  Don't mind the mindless color commentary.


Who needs dugouts when you can stand and eavesdrop on coach-player conversations?

That was at the 'B' game.  The 'A' game was at McKechnie Field between the  Twins and the Pirates.  So I went over there to take a look.



Here's the starting lineups.


McKechnie Field: Left field view.


Vance Worley's pitching highlight (it was ugly after this at bat). 


A view of The Shoppes in Naples marina.


Where I had dinner with RJ: The Bonefish Grill

RJ and I had a great conversation catching up on things.  I'm quite gratified to hear about how the Almighty has blessed RJ's life and his witness through these past years.  I leave you with a message from RJ.


Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment