Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Time has Come!

In 10 hours, I will journey down to the Ramsey County Elections office and complete my election ballot.  It's been a long election season and I have pretty much made my decision on whom I'm voting for for each office.  For now I'll just say I'm voting for my strongest preference, which I urge all of you of voting age to do also.

In regards to this election, I assume that many may agree with this young lady:


Nevertheless, as my father told me, we are all blessed to live in a country of this much wealth and freedom, protect it at all costs.   Please decide with great care.


4 comments:

  1. Indeed, decide with great care. And remember, if you're on the conservative side and don't vote Romney because you think he's too moderate, you've given President Obama one less vote to worry about in a tight MN race!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIC "DON" WONG!!

    ReplyDelete