Sunday, September 16, 2012

Head Slapper of the Week

For this week's Head Slapper, we head to the arena of politics.  Yes, I know I just turned off at least half the readership.  But bear with me for a few moments, okay?

In this year's Presidential elections, there has been many, me included, that have been very perplexed by the campaign of the GOP nominee, Mitt Romney.  Although I have in the past talked about my myopic opinions about Mitt, many of them perhaps vituperative, the main concerns regarding Mitt can be summed by the Economist:


We're less than two months from the election and most folks don't really know what the GOP candidate really believes about the big issues such as the economy, deficits, defense and foreign policy.  But don't worry, we now know what Mitt really believes on "some" issue:


So apparently we know Mitt is a fan of Snooki, Gene Hackman and Michelle Pieffer.  Since these are some of the few concrete areas we see what Mitt really believes, doesn't that increase one's confidence of his ability to be Commander-in Chief?  

Three and a Half Head Slaps

No comments:

Post a Comment