Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Interesting Readers

Through my Blogger analytics tools I can track where folks are reading my blog.  I find it interesting that I have readers not only in the US and Canada, but in countries such as the UK, Russia, Germany and Thailand.  However, I rarely hear how these folks overseas are doing.  But recently I learned of such a case.  

An colleague of mine, Kirk Herbertson, from our days as students in the Carleton economics program is currently living in Thailand as an NGO advocate.  I recently chatted with him recently and learned that he was on the BBC.  Check out the video on this page.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-18700473

Interesting Life, Interesting Folks, Interesting Times.

2 comments:

  1. So Mellow Yellow is now read globally? I hope this will not install jealousy in other bloggers....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm Jealous!! just kidding. :P

      Delete