Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Poll

The poll has closed and the votes have clearly stated what the name of my autobiography should be:  The Wong Way.  I don't know what to make of the electorate's decision.  Does it mean that I do things in my own way and that's laudable?  Does it mean I've continued to be a bumbler all my life in how I conduct myself?  Or is it a mix of the two extremes?  I've also acknowledge that I have heard of other titles that I should have considered such as "I was Wong" (I think I'm still Wong).    Whatever the rationale,  I thank you all for your consideration.  You voted as you voted and I assume you mean what you voted.  It is what it is.

So on to the new poll.  The question is simple, yet the means are unique for this blog.

Question:  If you had to match my personality with an automobile, what would it be?

I thought of a small, but broad, range of choices:


Answer #1: Hummer H2;  this gas-guzzler symbolizes aggressiveness, vanity and narcissism.



Answer #2: Bentley; this very expensive vehicle ($300K plus each) symbolizes one that is ostentatious about affluence.



Answer #3: Honda Civic; this sedan symbolizes those who emphasize frugal practicality and intelligence that is simply focused on getting the job done without fame.



Answer #4: Toyota Prius; this gas efficient hybrid symbolizes intellectual elitism but also is commitment to long-term consistency.



Answer #5: Dodge Caravan; a cargo vehicle symbolizes lack of "coolness" and a commitment to others.

So there are your options.  Please vote now.

7 comments:

  1. I am slightly disappointed by the fact that the picture which I sent you is nowhere to be seen in this poll...therefore I will not respond to this poll any further, as you already know my thoughts on the matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My great apologizes sir. The formatting of the picture became a costly issue once downloaded from the email. Perhaps I'll get the proper software before you send the next photo.

      Delete
    2. I understand. That will not, however, change my course of action in any form.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for Bentley, for obvious reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've fated yourself to a Prius for those who have seen your wheels.
    -Julie

    ReplyDelete